Magetop Affiliate Extension Guide will give you solid understanding of how to use Extension. These Magento 2 tutorials cover back-end and front-end development.
Magento 2 Affiliate Extension is one of the most effective marketing solutions for online stores. Drive sales through affiliate pay-per-sale channels. Easily conduct affiliate campaigns by recommending affiliates the best products to promote. Reward affiliates with commissions for every purchase within a campaign.
- Unlimited Affiliate Accounts & Affiliate Campaigns.
- Smart Referral Links, Email Notifications.
- Multiple Affiliate Programs & Multi-level Marketing.
- Support Pay Per Sale & Customizable Affiliate links.
- Support Affiliate Groups & Refer a friend.
- Lifetime Commissions & Withdraw Commissions.
II. How to use
II.1. Affiliate Home Page
You can go to Affiliate Home Page with link: https://your-site-url.com/affiliate/
Click Signup in the left sidebar to go to the Customer Login page.
After login, the left sidebar in the Affiliate Home Page will show more sections.
II.2. My Credit Page
On My Credit Page, Customers can see their Credit Information and Transactions History.
II.3. Refer Friend Page
We provide customers with Refer Url, Refer Code, Refer Email. Customers can use them to refer to friends.
Referral Via Social Networks.
Customers can also send invitations to friends’ emails from the Address Book or input field.
II.4. My Withdrawal Page
On My Withdrawal Page, the customer can request a withdraw and follow withdrawal history.
With Request Withdraw, we provide 3 payment methods: Offline Payment, Bank Transfer, Paypal Payment.
II.4. Setting Page
To Affiliate Subscriptions, mark to the box then click Save button.
III. How to configure
Go to AFFILIATE -> Configurations.
- Enable: Select “Yes” to enable Affiliate Program.
- Cookie Expiration: Enter the number of days you want the cookie to be stored. Default is 365 days.
- Allow overriding cookies: Select “Yes” to allow overriding existing cookie.
- Show Affiliate link on: Select the position to show the link of the Affiliate Extension.
- Custom Css: Add CSS, HTML snippets to customize your Affiliate Page.
- Affiliate homepage content: Select CMS Block for the content of Affiliate Home Page.
- Hash: The URL will display as https://your-site-url.com#u14.
- Parameter: The URL will display as https://your-site-url.com/?u14.
- Custom parameter: Enter the characters you want, it will change the Affiliate URL. Default “u” will be used.
- Affiliate ID: Use Affiliate Account ID on the Refer URL. Ex: 5redrse#u14 or 5redrse?u=14.
- Affiliate Code: Use Code on the Refer URL. Ex: 5redrse#u2bfa26 or 5redrse?u=2bfa26.
- The length of Affiliate code: Enter the number of Affiliate Code characters you want. The number input is in the range 3-32. Default is 6.
III.1.2. Account Configuration
Affiliate Sign up
- Default Affiliate Group: Select the default group when a new account is registered.
- Require admin’s approval: Select “Yes” to requires the admin to approve new affiliate account manually.
- Checked “Email notification” by default: Select “Yes” to auto mark the box receive affiliate email in Setting Page on front-end.
Term and condition
- Enable Terms and Conditions: Select “Yes” to enable Affiliate Terms and Conditions on front-end.
- Checkbox Text: Enter the text that shows in Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Terms and Conditions Title: Enter the text that is title of Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions Content: Select CMS Block for the content of Terms and Conditions.
- Checkbox is checked by default: Select “Yes” to auto tick in the Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Maximum of Affiliate Balance: Enter the number is Maximum of Affiliate Balance. If the affiliate account balance reaches the maximum, then that account cannot get commissions. Value is unlimited if the field to blank or value 0.
- Allow negative balance: Select “Yes” to allow account Affiliate balance is a negative number in case it not enough to take back commission.
III.1.3. Commission Configuration
- Earn commission from tax: Select “Yes” to allow earn commission from tax.
- Earn commission from Shipping: Select “Yes” to allow earn commission from Shipping.
Commission calculation process
Allow Affiliate receiving commission when In-voice created:
- Select “Yes” to allow Affiliate can receive commission after each order without caring if the order is complete or not?
- Select “No” to allow Affiliate only received commission when the order is completed.
- Hold commission transactions for: Enter the number of days hold commission transactions for accounts. Past that time, the transaction will not be kept. Enter 0 or blank to take transaction will not be kept.
Deduct commission from Affiliate balance when order is refunded/canceled:
- Select “Yes” to deduct commission when order is refunded/canceled.
- Select “No” to still earn commission when order is refunded/canceled.
III.1.4. Withdraw Configuration
- Allow withdraw request: Select “Yes” to allow Affiliate withdrawal request on front-end.
- Payment Methods: We provide three payment methods are Offline payment, Bank Transfer and Paypal payment. Enter the fee for each payment method in Fee column. In Active column, Select “Yes” to enable this payment method.
- The minimum balance in affiliate account for requesting withdraw: Enter the number of minimum balance for request withdraw. Value is unlimited if the field to blank or value 0.
- Minimum withdraw amount: Enter the minimum amount for each withdraws. Note: Withdrawal fees are also included here.
- Maximum withdraw amount: Enter the maximum amount for each withdraws. Note: Withdrawal fees are also included here.
III.1.5. Email Configuration
- Email Sender: Select the email sender. Default is General Contact.
- Send Welcome Email: Select “Yes” to allow send a welcome email when a new Affiliate account registered.
- Welcome Email: Select Welcome Email template.
- Welcome Email After Account Approved: Select Welcome Email template after account approved.
- Send Transaction Email: Select “Yes” to send a transaction email for whatever transaction.
- Update Balance Email: Select Update Balance template.
- Send Withdraw Email: Select “Yes” to send a withdraw email for each withdrawal.
- Withdraw Complete Email: Select Withdraw Complete Email Template.
III.1.6. Refer Friends Configuration
- Enable Refer Friends Feature: Select “Yes” to enable Refer Friend Function.
- Refer Sharing Email: Select Refer Sharing Email Template.
- Default Refer Url: Enter text to set default refer url.
- AddThis.com ID: Enter your AddThis ID to refer friends through AddThis. If blank auto set default AddThis ID.
- Use Cloudsponge to retrieve email contacts: Select “Yes” to allow access to contacts from the customer’s account.
- Cloudsponge Key: Enter your Cloudsponge Key. If blank auto set Default Cloudsponge Key.
Sending Email Content
- Default Email Subject: Enter the text for default email subject.
- Default Email Body: Enter the text for default email body.
- Default Message Shared via Social: Enter the text default message shared via social.
III.2. Manage Accounts
Go to AFFILIATE -> Manage Accounts.
III.2.1. Manage Accounts
The Manager can search, filter, export data, select columns to display on the table.
Click Edit in the Action column to edit Affiliate account.
In Edit Account Page, you can change Affiliate Group, Status, Email Notification.
III.2.2. Add New Account
From Manage Accounts Page, click Add New Account button.
Fill out the Account Information on the form.
When complete, click Save Account button.
III.3. Affiliate Groups
To go to Manage Groups, choose AFFILIATE -> Affiliate Groups.
III.3.1. Manage Groups
The Manager can search, filter, export data, select columns of groups to display on the table.
Click group row in the table to edit group name.
III.3.2. Add New Group
From Manage Groups Page, click Add New Group button.
Enter the group name in the Name text field.
Click Save Group button when complete.
Go to AFFILIATE -> Campains.
III.4.1. Manage Campaigns
The Manager can search, filter, export data, select columns of campaigns to display on the table.
Click Edit in the Action column to edit campaigns.
III.4.2. Add New Campaign
From Manage Campaigns Page, click Add New Campaign button.
Fill in the Campaign Information on the form.
Choose the conditions for the campaign.
Set up the discount.
Set up the commission.
Click Save Campaign button when complete.
Go to AFFILIATE -> Withdraws.
III.5.1. Manage Withdraws
The Manager can search, filter, export data, select columns of withdraws to display on the table.
Click Edit in the Action column to edit withdraw.
III.5.2. Add New Withdraw
From Manage Withdraws Page, click Add New Withdraw button.
Fill in the Withdraw Information on the form.
Click Save button when complete.
To go to Manage Transactions, choose AFFILIATE -> Transactions.
III.6.1. Manage Transactions
The Manager can search, filter, export data, select columns of transactions to display on the table.
Click View in the Action column to view transaction.
III.6.2. Add New Transaction
From Manage Transactionss Page, click Add New Transaction button.
Fill in the Transaction Information on the form.
Click Save button when complete.
Above is our guide for Magetop Affiliate Extension Guide. If you have any questions please boldly contact us. We will help you. Thanks for reading.
It comes to the end of the blog: Magetop Affiliate Extension Guide.
You can read more useful posts like Magetop FAQ Extension Guide.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!