Magetop Store Locator Extension Guide will give you solid understanding of how to use Extension. These Magento 2 tutorials cover back-end and front-end development.
Magento 2 Store Locator Extension help customers quickly find the nearest offline stores with your products by displaying them on a handy Google map. Specify additional information for each store location to maximally streamline shopping process.
- Search store within radius, by zip code or by city/state.
- Create, edit, delete store location details like address, images, URL, Description, contact info.
- Display store opening and closing time with lunch breaks.
- Mobile & user-friendly user interface.
- Meta insertion option makes it SEO friendly.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
II. How to use
Customers can quickly access the Store Locator interface by clicking the Store Locator on the storefront header bar.
Here is the Store Locator interface.
Customers can search for your store in the area by Address, Name, Contact Number, Zip/Postal Code,…
Customers can also find your store within a radius distance of them. Distance units used: KM, miles.
Click on the desired store to display the exact Google maps location.
Click Reset Google Map to set the map back to default.
Click to View Store to view full information about the selected store.
III. How to configure
Go to STORE LOCATOR -> Manage Store Locator
III.1. Manage Store Locator
You can manage all your stores easily in the Admin Panel.
If you own too many stores, you will need to use the search function. You can save time in managing store locator.
Perform Change Status, Delete your store with the following actions:
1. Select one or more stores by checking the box corresponding to the store you want to select in the first column of the table.
You can also perform Mass Actions for that column such as: Select All, Unselect All, Select Visible, Unselect Visible.
2. Next, select the action you want to perform.
3. Click Submit to perform the action.
III.2. Add Store Locator
1. Click Add Store Locator button to add a new store locator.
2. In Store Locator Information section, fill in your store information.
3. In Store Address section, fill in your store address.
4. In Store Times section, set the store hours of operation.
5. In Store Map section, Fill in the exact location of your store.
6. When complete, click Save button.
Above is our guide for Magetop Store Locator Extension. If you have any questions please boldly contact us. We will help you. Thanks for reading.
It comes to the end of the blog: Magetop Store Locator Extension Guide.
You can read more useful posts like Magetop Product Slider Extension Guide.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!