Magetop Store Pickup Extension Guide will give you solid understanding of how to use Extension. These Magento 2 tutorials cover back-end and front-end development.
Magento 2 Store Pickup Extension allows customers to pick up their orders from the nearest store and they can view the pickup store on Google Maps. Supply for your store an extra shipping method and reduce risks during shipping. Increase customer shopping experience, flexibility in shipping, drive more sales for your store.
- Add store pickup unlimited and use them as a new shipping method.
- Select the pickup store at the checkout page.
- Manage Stores from Admin Panel.
- Easy to Find Store Locator With Google Map.
- Select delivery date in the checkout page by one click.
- Add all the details of a given pick up location.
- Access the longitude and latitude value of the listed stores.
- Specify the available days and time slots of the store.
II. How to use
Customers select Store Pickup in the Shipping Method section of the Checkout Page page to use this feature.
After selecting the shipping method, customers will be asked to choose the pickup store and pickup date.
Click to Select store by map to select store want to pick up your items.
After you select store want to pick up your items, it will display the message:
Next, select pickup date in Pick Up Date field.
Then complete the checkout.
In the Admin Panel, Order will display information about the Store Pickup to the manager.
III. How to configure
III.1. Maps Settings
Go to CONTENT -> Store Pickup -> Maps Settings.
Default Maps Settings
- Default Latitude: Enter the default latitude you want Google Map to display.
- Default Longitude: Enter the default longitude you want Google Map to display.
- Default Zoom: Enter the number for the zoom level you want.
Click Save Config button when complete.
To go to Store Pickup Configuration, choose CONTENT -> Store Pickup -> Configurations.
The Store Pickup is used as a shipping method on the Checkout Page so we configure it like any other shipping method.
- Enabled: Select “Yes” to enable Store Pickup shipping method.
- Title: Set the Title for the store pickup on the checkout page.
- Method Name: Create a description of the shipping method in the Method Name field.
- Shipping Cost: Enter the shipping cost that you want. Default is 0.
- Displayed Error Message: Enter an error message in the Displayed Error Message box that will appear if Store Pickup is not available.
Ship to Applicable Countries:
- All Allowed Countries: This shipping method is supported for every country.
- Specific Countries: This shipping method is only supported for selected countries.
Show Method if Not Applicable:
- Select “Yes” if you want to show Store Pickup all time.
- Select “No” to not show Store Pickup if not applicable.
- Sort Order: Set the Sort Order on the Shipping Method on the checkout page.
When complete, click Save Config button.
III.3. Manage Stores
Go to CONTENT -> Store Pickup -> Manage Stores to access the Stores Management page.
III.3.1. Stores Management
You can perform Edit, Delete on each store by selecting Select in the last column in the table.
Alternatively, you can perform a mass action like Enable, Disable, Delete with all stores.
If you have lots of Stores, you can choose the number of stores displayed on the page.
III.3.2. Add New Store Pickup
From the Stores Management page, click Add New Store button.
Fill out the Store Information and Google Maps Location on the form.
When complete, click Save Store button.
Above is our guide for Magetop Store Pickup Extension. If you have any questions please boldly contact us. We will help you. Thanks for reading.
It comes to the end of the blog: Magetop Store Pickup Extension Guide
You can read more useful posts like Magetop Booking & Reservation Extension Guide.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!