Magento 2 Blog Extension is a better blog for your e-commerce store without a framework such as Wordpress. Extend your store content and increase traffic with free Blog module for Magento 2. This extension allows you to create and manage a blog at your online store involving best SEO experience.
Magento 2 Blog For Magento 2 Features :
- Responsive design.
- GDPR Compliant.
- Multi-Blog Categories.
- Multi-Blog Tags.
- Blog Search.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) :
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords Configurations.
- SEO-friendly Permalink URLs.
- Sitemap XML.
- Post Schema Rich Snippets.
- Post Open Graph Tags.
- Blog Breadcrumbs.
Blog Post :
- Postponed Publication (by Date).
- Featured Image.
- Media Gallery & Video.
- Comments (Facebook, Disqus, Google+, Built-in comments).
- Allow Guests To Submit a Comment.
- New Comment Admin Notifications.
- Related Posts.
- Related Products.
- Display Related Blog Posts On A Product Page.
- Post Author, Post Tags.
- Previous / Next Post Links.
- Social Share Buttons.
- Post Preview, Post Duplication.
- Design Configurations.
Blog Category :
- Multi-level Categories.
- Display Posts By Publish Date Or Position.
- Display Mods (Posts, Post Links, Subcategories Links).
- Category Description.
- Category Duplication.
- Design Configurations.
- Recent Posts Widget (with Category, Tag, Author, Publish Date Filters).
- Featured Posts Widget.
Blog Home Page :
- Display Mods (Recent Posts, Featured Posts).
- Blog Search Form.
- Categories Tree.
- Recent Posts.
- Featured Posts.
- Archive List.
- Tags Cloud.
- RSS Feed Link.
- Custom HTML (CMS) Blocks.
Post Lists :
- Posts by Category.
- Posts by Author.
- Posts by Tag.
- Posts by Month (Archive).
- Auto Load More Posts (Infinite Scroll / Lazy Load).
Blog Import :
- Import From WordPress.
- Import from AheadWorks Blog.
- Import from Mageplaza Blog.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages with Plumrocket AMP.
- Included Blog Categories Into Navigation Menu.
- WYSIWYG Editor In Admin Panel.
- RSS Feed.
- REST API.
- Installation Via Composer.
- Translations On Board: en_US, el_GR, es_ES, fr_FR, it_IT, nl_NL, pt_BR, pt_PT, ro_RO, uk_UA, ru_RU, zh_Hans_CN.
- Compatible With Third Party Magento Themes.
- 100% Open Code.
- Easy to Install & Customization.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It?
This extension allows you to create and manage a blog at your online store involving best SEO experience. Now there's no need for you to install WordPress additionally in order to have a blog. You don't have to use any plugins for Magento and WordPress integration. All that you need is our super Blog Module! Posts, categories, tags can be edited directly from Magento Admin Panel, as well as integrated with your products. You can also create a news section on your store.
Blog Posts, Categories, and Tags
Create a professional blog on your Magento 2 store. Manage blog posts and place them to separate multi-level categories.
Our blog extension has been already installed over 30000+ times on different Magento 2 instances.
Best SEO Practices
- Blog XML Sitemap
- Meta Data Information
- Open Graph Meta Data
- SEO-Friendly URLs
- Canonical URL
- Rich Snippets (Structured Data)
- Robots Meta Tag
The SEO-Friendly URLs in Blog Extension is highly customizable and very flexible. For example, you can use these varieties of the URLs for the blog posts:
Hieroglyph, Arabic, Kirilik and other Unicode characters are available for the URL keys.
Comments are a tightly integrated feature of blogging since the WEB beginning.
- Support use Facebook Comments
- Support use Disqus Comments
- Support use Google+ Comments
- Support use Magetop Blog Comments
Multiple Language and Multiple Websites Support
In addition to English locale, Blog extension comes with the Ukrainian, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch (Netherlands), Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese, Romanian, Russian dictionaries.
You can use the module on Multi-Website Magento without restrictions.
Next & Previous Post, Related Posts and Related Products
These features allow you to create internal links to your products and posts. This will helps to increase views and sales.
- Blog Categories Tree Widget
- Posts Search Widget
- Tags Cloud Widget
- Recent Posts Widget
- Featured Posts Widget
- Monthly Archive Widget
Media Gallery & Videos
Magento 2 Blog extension allows attaching multiple images to the blog posts. You can also add YouTube videos to the post's content.
If your current blog is served by another platform, our Magento 2 Blog module includes an Import Withard, that will perform an import of blog posts and categories from WordPress or aheadWorks blog for Magento 1. In addition, we offer paid services to import from:
- CSV and XML files
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Automatically create AMP pages on your Magento blog. Users with mobile devices get optimized content and fast load.
To enable AMP view on blog pages Magento Amp Extension by Plumrocket is required.