In this post, I will guide you on How To Configure Payment Failed Email In Magento 2. The customer will receive a failed payment notification when there is a technical glitch or any problem during the payment process. It helps increase customer loyalty to your store.
Steps To Configure Payment Failed Email In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose SALES > Checkout.
4. Expand the Payment Failed Emails section.
5. Configure the Payment Failed Emails.
- Payment Failed Email Sender: Identifies the store contact that appears as the sender of the message. The default sender is General Contact.
- Payment Failed Email Receiver: Identifies the store contact that is to receive notification of failed email transmissions. The default sender is General Contact.
- Payment Failed Template: Identifies the template that is sent when a payment method fails during checkout is generated for a customer. The default template is Payment Failed.
- Send Payment Failed Email Copy To: Provides the email address of anyone who should receive a copy of the payment failed notification email. Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- Send Payment Failed Email Copy Method:
- Bcc – Sends a blind courtesy copy by including the recipient in the header of the same email that is sent to the customer. The BCC recipient is not visible to the customer.
- Separate Email – Sends the copy as a separate email.
6. Click Save Config when complete.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
You can read more useful posts like How To Add Top Link In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!