RMA is a powerful tool for managing the processing return and exchange requests within your workflow. This, in turn, allows your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from your webstore.
RMA System For Magento 2 Features :
- Send and receive file attachments with the messages.
- Create customizable fields for the RMA Request Form.
- Guest Customers can generate RMA too.
- Buyer and Admin can communicate using the RMA system.
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination.
- Show Return Policy Page to customers.
- Dynamic order selection with various option.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- The customer can also enter consignment number and upload images after RMA generation.
- The admin can manage RMA status as well as Reasons.
- The customer and the admin receive notification emails.
- Using Return Quantity, the admin will return RMA quantity to their store.
- The admin can select the allowed product types for RMA.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It?
Magento 2 Product Return RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) allows the store owner to integrate RMA system for its customers so that they can create a request for product return. RMA is very useful for managing product return/refund/exchange/order cancellation.
With the help of Magento 2 RMA Extension, a registered customer or a guest customer can return the products, have them exchanged or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module. The admin will do the following settings:
- Select allowed products for the RMA request.
- Content for the Return policy.
- Set the store admin name and email address for receiving RMA requests.
- Set number of days up to which a customer can create a request for RMA.
- Admin can select “Allowed Order Status”.
- Allow New RMA Request for Cancelled Requests - Yes/No.
- Allow New RMA Request for Declined Requests - Yes/No.
- Enter content for New RMA Message to customer.
Manage RMA Reasons
Here, the admin can manage the RMA reason which is used by the customer at the time of RMA request.
- Create multiple RMA reasons for a request.
- Set status as enabled or disabled, or delete.
If a customer creates an RMA request for multiple products, different reasons can be selected for each product.
Return Shipping Label
The admin can create a return shipping label for the new and existing orders.
- Set return shipping label price, title, select status.
- Upload image for the shipping label.
- Admin can preview the shipping label.
- Edit the shipping labels or delete them.
Create RMA Custom Fields
The admin can create customizable fields for the Request New RMA form. Various types of fields can be created such as – radio button, checkbox. The additional fields allow the admin to get more information from the customers.
- Enter the name of the custom field that will appear on the frontend.
- The following types of fields are available: Text, Text Area, Dropdown, Multiple Select, Radio Button, CheckBox.
- Set the sorting order of this field using 0,1,2,3 etc.
- Required Values – Select Yes if you want to make this field as the required field.
- The customer will not be able to submit the RMA request unless they fill this field information.
- Status – To show this custom field on the frontend, select Yes. Otherwise select No for hiding this field.
RMA Request Form
Using Magento 2 RMA, the buyer can create multiple RMA request with return reason. The user can send the damaged product image. The customer will do the following:
- The customer will select the order ID on which he wants the RMA.
- The customer will select a product for the RMA and select the reason behind the RMA.
- The user will upload images, the select package condition, resolution type.
- The customer can also add additional information, select product delivery status.
- At last, the user will accept terms and conditions.
RMA History & Conversation
The customer and admin can view the complete history and conversations related to the RMA request. All the records are maintained in the RMA request for better management.
- View Date & Time.
- Download Attachments.
- All the conversations are stored and can be viewed later.
- Email notifications to the customer when a new message is received.