These days customers are educated, knows how to do comparison shopping and just a click away from the competitors. In today’s economy when customers are looking for save as much as possible, customer loyalty programs or reward programs are more important than ever. Remember, for any business, it costs more money to get a new customer as compares to getting revenue from your existing customer.
There is no doubt about the fact that every business needs new customers but the easiest way to get more sales/revenue is from your existing loyal customers who knows your company/brand and the products/services that you offer. So, it is quite important to make sure that your loyal customers who are buying from your store instead of going to competitor’s site are being rewarded.
Magento 2 Reward Points For Magento 2 Features :
- Develop Effective Loyalty Program.
- Reward customers for every profitable action.
- Gamify shopping experience using a tiered loyalty program.
- Motivate existing customers to refer their friends and family.
- Integrate your Magento store with other systems via API.
- It helps to build the relationship between customers and shop owner.
- It increases your average customer lifetime value.
- Loyal Customers often refer your site to their friends and relatives which will bring new buyers to the site.
- It increases your customers and network traffic in your site.
- It helps to increases the sales without Promotion cost.
- Complete Reward Points System.
- Reward Points can be configured in a quicker way as well as based on Priority Level [Product Level, Category Level, and Global Level].
- Reward Points for Social Promotion such as Facebook Like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet, and Google+ share.
- Reward Points earning percentage can be modified based on Member level[User Role, Earned Points, Purchase History]
- Registered users can refer other users and earn referral points.
- It allows you to set products price as Points.
- Redeem Points option on both cart and Checkout Page.
- Points can be manually added/removed.
- Customers can exchange their Points for Money.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
- Compatible with different themes such as Porto, Ultimo, etc...
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It ?
The biggest benefit of a loyalty program is that it has the potential to align your entire business with the most profitable segment of your customer base. Most people think of loyalty programs as an airline that gives miles to frequent fliers, a hotel that gives points toward a stay or a restaurant that offers a punch card incentive. While these may be called loyalty programs, or they can be argued as actually marketing programs disguised as loyalty programs. According to stats, a 5% increase in customer retention can lead to a 25-100% increase in profit for your company.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products. Points earned are displayed on the product page and on the cart/checkout page.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
Manage Points Transaction
Admins can view all point transactions from the Magento administrative interface, as well as manage reward points while creating an order in the backend (Customer, Point Amount, Points Used, etc.). Seeing the top loyal customers is easy with one click to descend their spent points. Make sure you send them an appreciation gift & they'll be with you forever for sure !
Easily customize messages shown on the product page and the cart/checkout page. You can also change what points are called, so customers could earn “Coins” or “Tokens” instead.