Prior to launching a new eCommerce website, at development phase, you’ll always have to carry out testing and this will require creating test orders and customers to ensure that all processes function correctly and as you would expect. This can often end up leaving a load of test data in the system which you won’t be wanting once the site is launched. Magento is notorious for inserting data in multiple database tables so this extension will help you cleanly delete all this data from your Magento database (and reset the increment counters for sales, invoices, customers and shipping).
Delete Orders For Magento 2 Features :
- Delete bulk orders from orders list page in backend.
- Mass Delete Invoices.
- Mass Delete Shipments.
- Mass Delete Credit memos.
- No damage to the database "keys".
- Clean up all relation in database without effect other data.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It ?
The Default Magento only allows changing order status into cancel for any completed order or test order without deleting. Therefore, it is inconvenient if store owners want to remove an or many orders forever in Magento database. This is the main reason why Magento 2 Delete Orders extension is created for more satisfactions.
Options To Delete Orders
- Admin can delete bulk orders from orders list page in backend
- Admin can Mass Delete Invoices
- Admin can Mass Delete Shipments
- Admin can Mass Delete Credit memos
- Possible to delete only one order or even mass orders from the order list page if you need
- Clean up all relation in database without affect other data
Show Result Message After Items Deleted
- Admin can see the result message after items deleted
- Automatically delete invoice, shipments and other linked data along with orders
- Automatically delete invoice, shipment, credit memo comments
- 100% Open-source
- Support multi-store
- Support multi-language
- Easy to custom
- Well-done user guide