Is your Magento 2 store is filled with unwanted and useless orders? AS default Magento lacks order deletion facility, you might be in search of such an extension to serve your purpose. Magento 2 Delete Orders by MageTop allows removing unwanted orders and related data from Magento stores.
Delete Orders For Magento 2 Features :
- Delete bulk orders from orders list page in backend.
- Mass Delete Invoices.
- Mass Delete Shipments.
- Mass Delete Credit memos.
- Clean up all relation in database without effect other data.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It?
The Default Magento only allows changing order status into cancel for any completed order or test order without deleting. Therefore, it is inconvenient if store owners want to remove an or many orders forever in Magento database. This is the main reason why Magento 2 Delete Orders extension is created for more satisfactions.
Options To Delete Orders
- Admin can delete bulk orders from orders list page in backend
- Admin can Mass Delete Invoices
- Admin can Mass Delete Shipments
- Admin can Mass Delete Credit memos
- With the extension, at the same time, it is possible to delete only one order or even mass orders from the order list page if you need
- Clean up all relation in database without affect other data
Show Result Message After Items Deleted
- Admin can see the result message after items deleted
- Automatically delete invoice, shipments and other linked data along with orders
- Automatically delete invoice, shipment, credit memo comments
- 100% Open-source
- Support multi-store
- Support multi-language
- Easy to custom
- Well-done user guide