Magento 2 SMTP Extension helps improve your email reputation which is vital for every email marketing campaign. Say GOODBYE to SPAMBOX now! With friendly configurable port and host, brief modules along with user guide line stick below the fields, this extension is surely be useful for every online store.
SMTP For Magento 2 Features :
- Send email through virtually any external SMTP server from your Magento store.
- Easily configure Magento 2 SMTP settings from within Magento2 store admin.
- Complete control of custom SMTP server settings: Hostname, Port, Username, Password ...
- Self test option, which lets you verify your email credentials are correct before saving.
- Support Multi-store, configurable different email providers/accounts per store.
- Support secure SMTP servers: TLS / SSL, Plain-text, username/password, CRAM-MD5 authentication.
- Customize email headers: From / Reply-To / Return-Path.
- Disable/enable module from admin.
- Developer Friendly.
- Integrate with any third-party SMTP server.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It?
By default, your emails are dispatched via the mail server running on the Magento installation server. In other words, it's quite likely that your emails will either end up in spam folders or will get rejected altogether. To improve the chance of a successful email delivery, you need to use reliable SMTP servers.
SMTP Configuration Options
- Host name and IP Address
- Port (Default ports: 25, 465, or 587. Port 465 (SSL required), Port 587 (TLS required))
- Protocol (We recommend use security connections: SSL or TLS. Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols)
- Authentication Type
- Email Username
- Email Password
- Return-Path Email
Testing Email Before Going Live
- Admin can test send email to other email
- Admin can select email template to test send email
- After click to test email buttom, Admin can see result message in the popup
- Developer Mode (if Enable, Magento will not delivery any email to receiver. This is useful for developers)
SMTP Emails Log
- Admin can check Log Emails sent (Success or Fail)
- Admin can view email sent in Emails Log
- Admin can resend email in Emails Log
- Admin can delete Emails Log
- Very helpfull for admin check emails log of store such as order, contact, invoice, shippment, sales, etc ...