Magento Quick View Extension gives your customers a true supermarket shopping experience. In a supermarket shoppers browse products on the shelves, picking up the ones they are interested up, reading all the relevant information and either adding the item to their cart or putting it back on the shelf and continuing to browser. You can now give your customer exactly the same experience with Magento Products Quick View.
Quick View For Magento 2 Features :
- Option to Enable/Disable Quick View on your site.
- Enable/Disable ajax add to cart functionality.
- Customizable Lightbox for product images & gallery.
- Product Link button to visit the product page.
- Choose your own position for quick view button.
- Cool animations for Quick View modal.
- Option to enable/disable on mobile devices.
- Work with all Magento themes & all types of products.
- Responsive Product quick view popup.
- Product gallery images slider in QuickView.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- Navigate to the next and previous products.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It ?
If you are running a Magento website, you definitely know the importance of quick view for your store. These modal make a considerable contribution to improve customer experience, increase site ranking or minimize bounce rate. By giving a brief overview of product information, quick view makes it easier for visitors to see key features of the product without moving to another page.
Multiple button locations
Don't like the quick view button's default positions ? No problem, you can change it in no time. Multiple locations are available. Place it before or after the product thumbnail, among the product meta and before or after the add to cart button.
All product types are supported
The quick view modal supports all types of Magento products. From simple to variable, grouped and external ones.
Add a product directly to cart from the quick view screen
The quick view modal features fully functional AJAX add to cart buttons, if you want to buy the product you can do so directly from the quick view screen.
Complete color control
Customize both the quick view button and the modal to better match your current theme. Modify the colors for both the normal and hovered state of the button, the content background, text color, rating and more.
Toggle visibility in mobile devices
The appearance of the quick view button can be disabled on mobile devices to avoid cluttering the listing page's appearance.