Stripe Payment Gateway For Magento 2: This module is PCI compliant payments system and will work in Live and in Debugging mode. With Stripe Payment Gateway for Magento 2, the customer can save the card for future payment and can delete the cards and add new one at checkout page.
Note- For the proper workflow of this payment module, go to your Magento2 root folder and run below command from the terminal :
composer require stripe/stripe-php
Stripe Payment Gateway For Magento2 Features :
- Working with stripe supported currencies.
- Admin can set payment action to decide whether to capture the payment immediately after placing an order or after invoice generation.
- Integrated Alipay with the stripe checkout.
- Alipay account can be saved for making future payments.
- Added cards and payment methods and specific images are visible at the checkout page.
- Allow buyers to pay using all cards that the Stripe supports.
- The customer can save the card for future payment.
- The customer can delete the cards and add new one at the checkout page.
- Working on Stripe API Version 2.2.0.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It?
Established in 2010, Stripe has since positioned itself among the top contenders in e-payment. The world's largest companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Facebook, are all using Stripe. Using native Stripe APIs, our extension offers a complete checkout experience of the highest quality.
After the module installation, the admin will do the module configuration. The admin can enter Stripe details like API Publishable Key & API Key. The configuration will include :
- The admin can enable the module
- The admin can set the Title which will display on front-end
- The admin will enter API Key, API Publishable Key
- The admin can enable or disable the debugging mode
- The admin will enter the name which will appear on the checkout page
- The admin can upload any Image that they want to display on stripe payment popup at the checkout page
- The admin can set minimum order total. If Grand total of order is less than specified Minimum Order Total value then Stripe module will not allow to checkout with Stripe payment gateway
For the guest customer, they have to enter their email address and card details when making payment by Stripe Payment. For the registered customers, they have to only enter the card details. The customer can also save the card for making the future payment by the same card.
- The guest users will enter email address and card details
- The registered users will only enter the card details
- The customers can see the Name and Image set by the admin on the checkout page
Saved Card Feature
The customer can see their “Saved Cards” under the menu “Stripe Saved Cards”. The customer can see the list of saved cards and they can delete those saved cards as well from the list.
- The customer can see the list of saved cards
- The customer can delete those saved cards as well from the list
- The customer can use saved cards to checkout fast on future
The admin can do online refund using this payment module. Refund button will appear when the admin creates Credit Memo in particular Invoices. The refunded amount will go to the user's card. The admin can check refund status and refunded amount on Stripe Account Dashboard.