Stripe Checkout is an embeddable payment form for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It works within your site - customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction. If accepting credit card payments quickly and painlessly is what you’re looking for, this plugin is for you. Stripe Checkout is continually optimized across millions of transactions to maximize customer conversions.
Stripe Payment Gateway For Magento 2 Features :
- Unlimited payment forms.
- Mobile responsive Stripe Checkout overlay.
- Display brand or product image in overlay.
- Optionally collect customer billing & addresses.
- Optionally verify zip/postal code without address.
- Support for 12 languages, 25 countries and 135+ currencies.
- Stripe Connect support for easier setup and improved security.
- Translation ready.
- Specify payment success & failure pages.
- Live/Test mode toggle.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- Easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It ?
Established in 2010, Stripe has since positioned itself among the top contenders in e-payment. The world's largest companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Facebook, are all using Stripe. Using native Stripe APIs, our extension offers a complete checkout experience of the highest quality.
After the module installation, the admin will do the module configuration. The admin can enter Stripe details like API Publishable Key & API Key. The configuration will include :
- The admin can enable the module
- The admin can set the Title which will display on front-end
- The admin will enter API Key, API Publishable Key
- The admin can enable or disable the debugging mode
- The admin will enter the name which appear on the checkout page
- The admin can upload any Image that they want to display on stripe payment popup at the checkout page
- The admin can set minimum order total. If Grand total of order is less than specified Minimum Order Total value then Stripe module will not allow to checkout with Stripe payment gateway
For the guest customer, they have to enter their email address and card details when making payment by Stripe Payment. For the registered customers, they have to only enter the card details. The customer can also save the card for making the future payment by the same card.
- The guest users will enter email address and card details
- The registered users will only enter the card details
- The customers can see the Name and Image set by the admin on the checkout page
Saved Card Feature
The customer can see their “Saved Cards” under the menu “Stripe Saved Cards”. The customer can see the list of saved cards and they can delete those saved cards as well from the list.
- The customer can see the list of saved cards
- The customer can delete those saved cards as well from the list
- The customer can use saved cards to checkout fast on future
The admin can do online refund using this payment module. Refund button will appear when the admin creates Credit Memo in particular Invoices. The refunded amount will go to the user's card. The admin can check refund status and refunded amount on Stripe Account Dashboard.