Core Database Migration
Transferring store data is the first and most important step of the migration process. That basically includes moving store configurations, lists of all products and customers, sales data, basic SEO setup and site content. Following the migration principles outlined by Magento, our developers will carefully prepare your store database and safely move it to a new Magento 2 installation.
Design Migration ~ Theme Upgrade
The fact is, Magento 1 themes are NOT transferrable to Magento 2. That is why you need to find a new store theme, recreate the old one or recreate a new custom theme from scratch. Our experienced designers can :
- Find, install and customize any ready-to-apply theme
- Completely recreate your current Magento 1 theme, so you won’t even spot the difference
- Build a brand-new and trendy design of your Magento 2 store
Upgradation of Extensions
Previously installed extensions and third-party modules need to be updated at regular interval to avail the benefits of most up-to-date features.
Migrating Advanced SEO Settings
In case you are using third-party SEO solutions, migrating to Magento 2 may carry some serious SEO risks. The reason is that SEO extensions and custom-built SEO solutions create an advanced SEO setup that can NOT be transferred with the standard Magento Migration Tool. Our experienced SEO team will help you:
- Recreate advanced SEO settings
- Efficiently optimize current SEO setup for better website SEO results
Process followed at Magetop
We use our own internal checklist and a specific methodology to perform the upgrade.
These are actions we take in order to reach this goal :
- A testing site will be used to observe the actual process while upgrading functional behaviour. We ensure that the original data and site remains untouched.
- Before implanting the process we make sure the back-up of your site and data is carefully stored. Online replacement of existing site with the updated one.
- We deliver the environment specified Magento upgrade. Process of testing is being implemented in order to fix any of bugs or any show stopper issues.