In this post, I will guide you on How To Enable/Disable Demo Store Notice In Magento 2. Notify the customer that the store the customer is visiting is a demo store.
To notify customers that your store is a pause in operation, Magento 2 provides you with a means of displaying a demo store message at the top of the page. The design of the notification depends on the theme you are using.
You can apply this notice when your store is in the process of development, maintenance, or upgrade. Once you’re done and ready to take orders, you can disable it in the admin panel.
Steps To Enable/Disable Demo Store Notice In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to CONTENT > Design > Configuration.
3. Find the store view that you want to configure and, in the Action column, click Edit.
4. On the Other Settings tab, expand the HTML Head section.
5. In Display Demo Store Notice:
- Set to Yes if you want to display demo store notice on the storefront.
- Set to No if you want to hide demo store notice on the storefront.
6. When complete, click Save Configuration button.
This is the end of the post.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you How To Configure Checkout Totals Sort Order In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!