Nowadays, more and more online stores provide customers with a wide variety of options, as well as providing the best user experience.
Store performance greatly affects their experience. And Google will rely on website loading speed as one of the factors to rank your website.
This guide will help you optimize your store, creating an advantage in the fiercely competitive environment of online stores. Please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose ADVANCED > Developer.
6. Expand the CSS Settings section.
7. Untick Use system value and set Merge CSS Files to “Yes”.
8. Click Save Config when complete.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
You can read more useful posts like How To Enable Or Disable Maintenance Mode In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!