Our post, How To Add Search Terms In Magento 2 helps you better understand Search Terms and add them to your store. This makes it easier for your customers to find the right products for the store.
What Are Search Terms?
A search term, otherwise known as a search query, is the word or phrase someone enters into a search engine. A search term often contains (or is itself) a keyword: a word or phrase search marketers bid on in their search campaigns and try to rank for in the organic search results.
Add A New Search Terms In Magento 2
Step 1: Login to Admin Panel.
Step 2: Choose Marketing -> SEO & Search -> Search Terms.
Step 3: Click Add New Search Terms button and fill out the form:
- Search Query: Enter the word or phrase that you want to add as a new search term.
- Store: If your store is available in multiple languages, choose the applicable Store view.
- Redirect URL: Enter the full URL of the target page
- Display in Suggested Terms:
- Yes to want use this term to be available for use as a suggestion whenever a search returns no results.
- No to want not use this term to be available for use as a suggestion whenever a search returns no results.
Step 4: Click Save Search when completed.
Edit A Search Term
Step 1: In the grid, click the Edit of a row of any record to open the search term in edit mode.
Step 2: Make the necessary changes.
Step 3: Click Save Search when completed.
Delete A Search Term
Step 1: In the grid, select the checkbox of search term wants to delete.
Step 2: Select Delete in Actions dropdown.
Step 3: Click Submit and confirm on delete search term pop-up.
This is the end of the How To Add Search Terms In Magento 2.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
Thank you for reading!