In this post, I will guide you on How To Add Terms And Conditions Checkbox In Magento 2. Agree on the terms and conditions of the purchase before the purchase is completed.
Steps To Add Terms And Conditions Checkbox In Magento 2
Enable Terms And Conditions For Checkout
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose SALES > Checkout.
4. Expand the Checkout Options section.
5. Untick Use system value and set Enable Terms and Conditions to “Yes”.
|Note: You need to Enable Onepage Checkout.|
6. Click Save Config.
Add Your Own Terms And Conditions Information
1. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Terms and Conditions.
2. Click Add New Condition.
3. Fill in the Terms and Conditions Information form.
- Enter the Condition Name for internal reference.
- Set Status to “Enabled”.
- Set Applied to:
- Automatically: Conditions are automatically accepted upon checkout.
- Manually: Customers are required to manually accept the conditions to place an order.
- Set Show Content as to:
- Text: Displays the terms and conditions content as unformatted text.
- HTML: Displays the content as HTML which can be formatted.
- Select each Store View where you want these Terms and Conditions to be used.
- Enter the Checkbox Text to be used as the text for the Terms and Conditions link.
- In the Content box, enter the full text of the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Enter the Content Height (css) (Optional).
4. Click Save Condition when complete.
You can see the result:
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
You can read more useful posts like How To Disable MSI In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!