In this post, I will guide you on How To Configure Invoice Comments In Magento 2. Admin can add comments for customers via invoice.
Invoice is the record for the sales of the e-commerce store so it is very important. Merchants can attach order-related information to their invoices to give them more specific information. This improvement brings many benefits to your e-commerce store.
Steps To Configure Invoice Comments In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose SALES > Sales Emails.
4. Expand the Invoice Comments section.
5. Configuring Invoice Comments.
- Enabled: Set it to Yes if you want to send the invoice comment email to customers.
- Invoice Comment Email Sender: Select the email sender of the Invoice Comment Email.
- Invoice Comment Email Template: Select the template to be sent of the Invoice Comment Email.
- Invoice Comment Email Template for Guest: Select the template to be sent to the customers that have not registered to your store
- Send Invoice Comment Email Copy To: Enter the multiple email addresses to whom you want to send an invoice comment email copy. Note: Separate email addresses with a comma.
- Send Invoice Comments Email Copy Method: Select the copy method you want to send invoice comments email.
- Bcc (Blind carbon copy).
- Separate Email.
6. When complete, click Save Config button.
This is the end of the post.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
You can read more useful posts like How To Configure Shipment Comments In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!