Magento provides you to customize store information such as Store Name, Phone Number, Store Hours Of Operation, Country, ZIP/Postal Code, Address, VAT Number,… very flexible. In this article, I will show you How To Setup Store Information In Magento 2.
The store’s information will be used in communications, sales documents, such as orders, invoices, … Providing full information about yourself to customers will give them the trust, improve the store’s reputation. Customers can also go directly to the store or contact you through the information provided.
Perhaps providing too many store-related customizations makes this feature unexplored, or you may have missed it. The steps below will help you.
Steps To Setup Store Information In Magento 2
Step 1: Login to Admin Panel.
Step 2: Choose STORES -> Settings -> Configuration.
Step 3: Select GENERAL -> General in the left panel.
Step 4: Expand the Store Information section.
Step 5: Fill Store Information.
- Enter the Store Name that you want to use in all communications.
- Enter the Store Phone Number, formatted as you want it to appear.
- In the Store Hours of Operation field, enter the hours your store is open for business. For example: Mon – Fri, 9-5, Sat 9-noon PST.
- Select the Country where your business is located.
- Select the Region/State with the country.
- Enter the Store Address. If the address is long, continue the address on Store Address Line 2.
- If applicable, enter the VAT Number of your store. To verify the number, click the Validate VAT Number button.
Step 6: Click to Save Config, and refresh cache.
You can read more useful articles like How To Enable Single Store Mode In Magento 2.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
Thank you for reading!