Magento 2 Advanced Reports Extensions provide tools to help you keep track of your store through reports. With intelligent and detailed statistical reporting data, you can easily come up with business strategies for your store. In this blog, We will introduce good quality extensions to help you make better choices. Here are Top 5 Magento 2 Advanced Reports Extensions.
Magento 2 Reports extension helps online stores track, process and manage their business better with advanced customizable reports. Statistical data collected from customers, orders, sales, and products on a regular basis are highly informative, providing great help to store owners in both business and marketing decision-making.
- Customize & compare report periods.
- New advanced reports.
- Display report data by charts.
- Filter report elements.
- Flexible dashboard layout.
- Multiple Report dashboards.
Ecommerce is tied in with expanding transformation. Taking everything into account, every merchant requires an analytical tool that will permit tracking transformation progression and auspicious responses to any conceivable negative patterns by changing the promoting procedure. Magento 2 Reports extension gives you access to a suite of dynamic reports that are based on your product, order, and customer data, with a personalized dashboard that is tailored to your business needs. Each report is presented in the form of a visual graph and a data table.
- Provides advanced summary reports that get you important sales data. For example – the highest selling product, highest viewed product, products with zero sales.
- Provides detailed report, such as sales by payment method report.
- Gives other reports such as top searched keywords, customer summary reports, inventory reports, abandoned carts reports, etc.
- Allows you to get reports on emails by setting cron.
- Allows you to configure which report you want to see.
- Reports result in a column view.
- Allows install and uninstall without affecting any existing module.
- Also, mentions the overview of the customer’s country with maps for verifying the new promotional campaigns.
- Conversion and Traffic can be seen with the help of this extension.
- Provides a better customer experience.
Exactly know what sells and who’s buying with Magento 2 Advanced Reports extension. Analyze key performance indicators of your store and make data-driven strategic decisions using 20+ essential e-commerce reports.
- Have all key metrics at hand on the informative dashboard.
- Track your sales performance from any device.
- Build an unlimited number of custom reports.
- Use flexible filters for extra accuracy.
- Analyze sales trends with interactive charts.
Magento 2 Advanced Reports provides a comprehensive overview of a web store performance. The data reported comes via 10 report widgets and 12 reports made against a variety of metrics. The data reported can be compared/contrasted by various time periods, furthermore it can be sorted by specific customer segments. Each report reflects a specific aspect of performance of the store at a varying level of elaboration. The reports can be viewed and emailed, due mailing schedule arranged.
- Vital metrics in comparison and contrast.
- 12 multi-criterion configurable reports.
- Appealing visualisation.
- Dashboard with 8 numeric and 2 chart widgets.
- Scheduled emailing of reports.
Analytics is the number one everyday activity for any e-commerce store. The Magento 2 Reports extension utilizes these cutting-edge UI technologies and improvements of Magento 2 to help you gain a deep insight into your shop’s performance indicators. Level up your store analytics flows with Magento 2 Advanced Reports.
- 20 ready-made reports with a real-time data.
- Mobile and desktop dashboards with key metrics.
- Interactive charts for data visualization.
- Flexible filters for any column.
- Custom Reports (Report Builder).
- Web API.
Magento 2 Advanced Reports bring 8 report options for you. With this Magento extension you can easily check current/ past reports of products, customers, orders… in the back-end of your Magento site. Its vivid and modern look combined with clean code surely help you generate perfect solutions for your reporting with visual charts and tables.
- New and Returning Customers.
- Report on sales by Country.
- Report on sales by Product.
- Report on sales by Customer Group.
- Report on sales by Day of Week.
- Report on sales by Hours.
- Report on sales Report.
This is the end of the Top 5 Magento 2 Advanced Reports Extensions.
You can read more useful articles like Top 10 Magento 2 GDPR Extensions.
Follow us for the more helpful article!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!