Magento 2 Force Login Extensions restrict customers from accessing restricted installed pages in your store, redirect customers, and require login or registration. This will increase the security of your store. In this blog, We will introduce good quality extensions to help you make better choices. Here are Top 5 Magento 2 Force Login Extensions.
“Sorry, you must log in to access this page!” – sounds a little annoying for visitors but you see it often when sticking around e-commerce sites.
- Support “force login” function for specific pages and all the site.
- Enable/Disable the default Magento 2 customer registration link.
- Redirect users after logging in.
- Compatible with Porto theme & the Fastest and Infinit of Codazon.
Magento 2 Required Login / Customer Force Sign-in is the supportive login extension. This module allows the store owner to restrict access to specific pages and set information visibility to registered users only. This module supports online stores to manage users and protect store information better.
- Restrict access to login customers only.
- Set login requirement to any pages.
- Redirect customers to targeted pages.
- Allow/ Disallow visitors to create accounts.
Magento 2 Force Login extension allows you to restrict your store pages from being accessed by non-registered users. It works by preventing access of the selected pages and notifying users through pop-up form to either sign-in or sign-up in order to access the page. You can enable force login feature on Product page, Category pages and any other CMS pages of your website. Moreover, you can customize login form template, set its appearance time and enable Force Login on feature on Cart and Checkout page.
- Set Force Logins For Users to Access Pages.
- Display Default Login or Custom Login Form.
- Redirect Customers to a Specific Page once Logged-in.
- Force Login on Pages Created by 3rd Party Extensions.
- Enable Force Login on Specific Products, Categories & CMS pages.
- Force Login on Checkout or Cart Page.
- Personalize Login Popup Template.
- Set Login Popup Appear Time in Seconds.
- Enable/Disable Popup Close button.
- Customize Popup Templates.
Magento 2 Force Login extension restricts visitors to access store pages and hence making it mandatory to register and log in.
- Mandate login to access store pages.
- Control the access of the store pages.
- Display alert message for mandatory login.
Using Magento 2 Force Login extension, the store manager can decide upon which pages a customer will be able to visit without being logged in. Upon adding restrictions to specific pages, the extension will redirect the visitor to the login page where the customer will be required to log in to view pages that are not marked as being visitable. This user-friendly and flexible configuration gives the full access to the store manager to customise it as he/she desires.
- Allows you to disable the frontend page of your website without logging in.
- You can set custom url for redirection after user login.
- Enable/Disable customer registration on Magento 2 websites.
- Admin can disable cms pages for guest user.
- Admin can set custom error message for not accessible page.
- Gives admin the power to disable the third-party extension pages.
This is the end of the Top 5 Magento 2 Force Login Extensions.
You can read more useful articles like Top 5 Magento 2 Pre Order Extensions.
Follow us for the more helpful article!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!