Magetop Booking & Reservation Extension Guide will give you solid understanding of how to use Extension. These Magento 2 tutorials cover back-end and front-end development.
This is the Magento bookings plugin which is a simple way to enable scheduling and reservations on your e-commerce website. You can use this extension to create a new type of product and offer a time or date-based reservation feature right from your website.
With regard to the period, you can offer specific time slots or allow the customers to choose their most convenient time. You can filter the booked slots and update your availability from the admin dashboard.
As the standard Magento Extension, you can easy install and setting, you will have online booking module for Magento Ecommerce.
Magento 2 Online booking provide for type of booking bellow:
- Dynamic Booking product creation for Booking and reservation.
- Dynamic time settings like create multiple time slots and also set the time span of the slots.
- Dynamic settings price, promo price, number of items available for each day and hour.
- Flexible “exclude days” when you store is closed like on holidays, weekends, or other times.
- Able to add address in google maps for each product.
- Able to add discount, addons & sells for each product.
II. How to use (For Customers)
II.1. Booking List (Booking Search Page)
Customers can see list booking one booking search page, category page. With booking search page, the client can go to link: https://your-site-url.com/bookingonline
Customers can see the services provided on the booking map. In addition, they can get more information about the service and book it when choosing Read More.
For Main Filter, customers can filter products by time period, book category, book type.
For the Left Filter, the customer can filter the products around the area within the entered radius (km), filter the products based on criteria such as reviews, price, facilities.
Booking List will show a list of filtered products. Customers can click on the product name to get more information about it.
Select the Book Now button to book that product. An Advance Quick Book dialog will be displayed so that the customer can act without having to switch to the product page.
II.2. Booking Product Page
On the product page, you can see all the booking information like Date, Location, Calendar events, Booking price, Facilities.
II.3. Cart Page
After adding a booking item to cart, Customer will see detail of booking information in cart items.
II.4. Order Detail Page
After customer checkout, they can go to their order and see booking information in order detail.
III. How to configure
III.1. Booking Configuration
Before adding a booking product and using the extension you should go to booking setting to setting configuration for the extension.
Go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Booking Setting.
You can also go to Booking Setting follow STORES -> Configuration -> MAGETOP.COM -> Booking Online Setting.
III.1.1. Booking Online Setting
- Enable Booking online Extension: Select “Yes” to enable the extension.
- Maximum Items: Enter the maximum number of items that use can book.
- Full check out action page: Enter Full check out action page. For Example: checkout_index_index.
User Address: Select “Yes” to use address and google map. Map Zoom, Google API Key field will be displayed.
- Map Zoom: Enter the number for the zoom level you want.
- Show Calendar: Select “Yes” to show calendar on Product page.
- Enable Shipping: Select “Yes” to enable shipping methods on checkout page.
- Format Date: Select format date for Date Range Picker.
- Time mode: Select time model 12 hours(AM/PM) or 24 hours.
- Start Day: Select start day of week.
- Enable Search Page: Select “Yes” to enable Booking Search Page. Customers can go to link: https://your-site-url.com/bookingonline to search for booking items.
- Show Link on top: Select “Yes” to show link in menu top.
- Booking Categories ID: Enter Category Id for Booking Items. Example: 2,3,4.
- Number Items: Enter the number of items that Booking List displays in Booking Search Page.
- Max Price: Enter max price that the client can filter in the Left Filter.
- Product Attributes: List product attributes in Left Filter.
III.1.2. Booking Premium Setting (For Premium Plan)
- Enable Quick Book: Select “Yes” to enable Advance Quick Book dialog so that the customer can book without having to switch to the product page.
- Enable Filter Google Maps: Select “Yes” to enable Google Maps filter will be displayed at the top of Booking Search Page.
- Select Image: Upload a photo as markers for products in Google Maps Filter.
- Enable Distance Filter Google Maps: Select “Yes” to enable filter the products around the area within the entered radius (km) on the Left Filter. Use For Enterprise package.
- Enable Ticket: Select “Yes” to enable ticket booking type.
- Ticket Background: Upload a photo as the background of the ticket.
- Ticket Logo: Upload a photo as the logo of the ticket.
- Company Name: Enter the name of the ticketing company.
- Employer Checking Ticket: Enter Employer Id. For Example: 2,3,5.
- Ticket Rules: Enter the rules of ticket.
- Company Info: Enter the company information.
III.2. Booking Dashboard
To go to Booking Online Dashboard, Select BOOKING ONLINE -> Dashboard.
This is page helps you can see more detail booking data of booking extension: You can see total booking items, total orders, total facilities and Advanced Booking Order Items Reports.
You can easily manage orders with filtering and booking schedule.
When you click on an item in Advance Reports, you can see detail of booking order item.
III.3. Book Orders
For booking orders, you can go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Booking Orders to see all booking orders.
When you click to view in the last column, you will go to order detail.
In order detail, you will see booking information in order items.
After invoicing orders for customers, you also see booking information in invoice.
|Note: The Booking is a special function so now, it does not support create a new order with a booking product in admin order.|
III.4.1. Manage Facilities
This is separate of data for booking items. The client can see available facilities when booking items.
To go to Manage Facilities, choose BOOKING ONLINE -> Facilities.
You can filter the desired facilities with the provided filter.
Select one or more facilities by checking the box corresponding to the facility you want to select in the first column of the table.
You can also perform Mass Actions for that column such as: Select All, Unselect All, Select Visible, Unselect Visible.
Select the action you want to perform.
Click Submit button to perform the action.
III.4.2. Add New Facility
To add a new facility, go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Add Facility.
Or click Add New button in Manage Facilities
Fill out the Facility Information on the form.
When complete, click Save button.
III.5. Booking Items
This is the main feature of booking extension, Product will extend simple product so it will have all great features of Magento Products. You can create a booking item follow step bellow:
Step 1: (Require)
From CATALOG -> Products, you can add a new item with Booking Online type:
Step 2: (Require)
Enter base product information and save it.
Step 3: (Require)
Expand Booking Online Product Data. In Select Type section, select Booking Type.
Step 4: (Require)
Click to Next to Enter Price for booking item, you can price for
everyday or price for each day:
Step 5: (Optinal)
If you have extra service or discount for booking item, you can set up in this step.
Step 6: (Optinal)
If you have facilities, you can add them to booking item, Click to Next button to select Facilities :
Step 7: (Optinal)
Fill out address information.
Step 8: (Require)
Click to Save button to save the booking item.
Well, now you have a booking item, you can access it booking search page, category page or product link. Go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Book Items, you will see the item that appears in list:
III.6. Room Types (For Standard Plan)
III.6.1. Manage Room Types
To go to Manage Room Types, choose BOOKING ONLINE -> Room Types.
The uses are similar to Manage Facilities.
III.6.2. Add Room Type
To add a new room type, go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Book Standard -> Add Room Type.
Or click Add New button in Manage Room Type.
Fill out the Room Type Information on the form.
When complete, click Save button.
III.7. Booking Report (For Professional Plan)
Go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Book Pro -> Booking Report.
Here you can see the reports data are reported on week, month by year so you can easily observe and evaluate the situation of your company.
Select a date on the Datepicker field to get reported about that time.
III.8. Booking Export (For Professional Plan)
Go to BOOKING ONLINE -> Book Pro -> Booking Export.
You can see Booking Orders Items.
You can Export Booking Orders in CSV, PDF format.
Above is our guide for Magetop Booking & Reservation Extension. If you have any questions please boldly contact us. We will help you. Thanks for reading.
It comes to the end of the blog: Magetop Booking & Reservation Extension Guide.
You can read more useful posts like Magetop Store Locator Extension Guide.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!