Magetop Delivery Date Extension Guide
Magetop Delivery Date Extension Guide will give you solid understanding of how to use Extension. These Magento 2 tutorials cover back-end and front-end development.
We believe that the post-purchase customer experience is as important as the acquisition process. That is why we built the Order Delivery Date plugin. It helps you to improve your customer service by delivering the orders on the customer’s specified date.
- Feature rich admin panel & fully customizable.
- Set minimal interval of days between order date and delivery date.
- Choose your preferred date-time format and timezone.
- Ability to allow the customer to select Delivery date on the checkout page for the orders.
- You can disable the weekdays on which you do not deliver the products.
- Minimum required time for delivery can be set in hours.
- You can set the delivery date field mandatory on the checkout page.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders to be placed per day.
- Leave a delivery note for stores.
II. How to use
When the customer checkout products, the customer will fill in delivery information after selecting the shipping method.
- Delivery Date: Select delivery date.
- Delivery Time: Select delivery time.
- House Security Code: Enter the customer’s house security code.
- Delivery Comment: Leave a comment for the deliver.
Customer can see delivery information in order detail.
III. How to configure
Go to STORES -> Settings -> Configuration -> MAGETOP.COM -> Delivery Time Setting.
- Enable: Select “Yes” to enable the Delivery Date module.
- Enable Delivery Time: Select “Yes” to allow customers to choose the estimated delivery time.
- Enable House Security Code: Select “Yes” to allow customers to fill their house security codes.
- Enable Delivery Comment: Select “Yes” to allow customers to commend on their orders.
- Date Format: Select the date format used for delivery date.
- Day Off: Choose the day off in the week. Customers can not select the days off for delivery.
- Date Off: Choose any date off that you want. Customers can not select the days off for delivery.
- Delivery Time: Choose the time frame for delivery.
When complete, click Save Config button.
III.2. Delivery Information In Order Detail
The admin can manage delivery information in Shipping & Handling Information on Order Detail Page.
Above is our guide for Magetop Delivery Date Extension. If you have any questions please boldly contact us. We will help you. Thanks for reading.
It comes to the end of the blog: Magetop Delivery Date Extension Guide
You can read more useful posts like Magetop Auto Invoice & Shipment Extension Guide.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!