Magetop Gift Card Extension Guide will give you solid understanding of how to use Extension. These Magento 2 tutorials cover back-end and front-end development.
Magento 2 Gift Card Extension allows your users to purchase gift cards of the amounts you want and they will receive a pretty gift card via email with a discount code, and encourage your customers to gift them to possible new users of your shop. This way, you will kill two birds with one stone: the possibility to make appreciated presents and the chance to promote your products thanks to convenient coupons.
- A new product type, Gift-card, to configure your own gift cards.
- Set the amount you want to use for each Gift Card.
- The admin can enable or disable a gift card.
- Email the gift card to the recipient once the order has been completed.
- The recipient can use it as a discount code as far as there’s credit available.
II. How to use
When placing an order on the product page, the customer must fill in two fields of the message and email to send to the receiver.
On Checkout Page, customers can check information about their ordered gift card.
After Place Order, The receiver will receive an email including sender’s name, gift card code, message and price of gift card.
Customers can apply the gift card code they receive in the shopping cart.
- Gift Code: Fill received gift card code.
- Amount: Fill amount want to use.
- Apply Discount: Click to apply gift card code.
- Clear Discount: Click to unapply gift card code.
After discount applies, click Proceed to Checkout button and complete check out.
Customers can view Discount Visible in Order Detail.
III. How to configure
To go to Configuration, choose GIFT CARD -> Configurations.
Gift Card Email Setting
- Gift Notification Template: Select Gift Notification Email Template.
Gift Card Left Amount Email Setting
- Name of Admin in Mail: Enter the text for name of mail.
- Admin Email: Enter your admin email.
- Admin Left Amount Notification Template: Select Admin Left Amount Notification Email Template.
Gift Card Active Duration
- No. of days: Enter the number of active duration of the gift card.
When complete, click Save Config button.
III.2. Gift Card Details
Go to GIFT CARD -> Gift Card Details.
The Manager can search, filter, export data on the table.
Perform mass action on the table.
If there are many items, you can choose the number of items displayed in the table.
Click Order ID to see the order details.
III.3. Add New Gift Card
Access Products from CATALOG -> Products.
From Products Page, Add Product with Gift Card Product Type.
Fill in Product Information in the form.
Click Save button when complete.
Above is our guide for Magetop Gift Card Extension Guide. If you have any questions please boldly contact us. We will help you. Thanks for reading.
It comes to the end of the blog: Magetop Gift Card Extension Guide.
You can read more useful posts like Magetop Affiliate Extension Guide.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful series for you.
Thank you for reading!