How To Hide Categories In Magento 2
In this post, I will guide you on How To Hide Categories In Magento 2. Hidden categories will not appear on your Magento 2 store.
Admins can create hidden categories to cater to upcoming products or don’t want that product category to appear on the navigation menu.
Magento 2 also allows creating subcategories within hidden categories.
Steps To Hide Categories In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to CATALOG > Categories.
3. Select category on categories tree.
4. Switch Enable Category to “No” to deactivate it.
5. Switch Include in Menu to “No” to hide the category from the navigation menu.
6. Expand Display Settings section.
7. Switch Anchor to “No”.
8. When complete, click Save button.
You can still add subcategories to hidden categories and activate them.
9. Select sub-category of a hidden category on categories tree.
10. Switch Enable Category, Include in Menu to “Yes”.
11. Expand Display Settings section and switch Anchor to “Yes”.
12. When complete, click Save button.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you.
You can read more useful posts like How To Enable Canonical Meta Tag In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!