In this post, I will guide you on How To Show Middle Name In Magento 2. Configure customer information to meet customer aspirations and business requirements.
In several cultures, a middle name is a portion of a personal name that is written between the person’s first given name and their surname. A middle name is often abbreviated and it is called middle initial or just initial.
Magento 2 provides an option to enable or disable middle name/initial in Admin Panel easily.
Steps To Show Middle Name In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose CUSTOMERS > Customer Configuration.
4. Expand the Name and Address Options section.
5. Untick Use system value and set Show Middle Name (initial) to “Yes”.
6. Click Save Config when complete.
You can see the middle name field displayed in the Address Book.
Display on Account Information.
Display on Checkout Form.
And display on Registration Form.
This is the end of the post.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you on How To Show Fax Field In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!