In this post, I will guide you on How To Configure Invoice Emails In Magento 2. Send invoice emails to customers after customers buy a product from your Magento 2 store.
Steps To Configure Invoice Emails In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose SALES > Sales Emails.
4. Expand the Invoice section.
5. Configure invoice email.
- Enabled: When enabled, sends a transactional email for each invoice generated.
- Invoice Email Sender: Identifies the store contact that appears as the message sender. Default sender is Sales Representative.
- Invoice Email Template: Identifies the template that is sent when an invoice is generated for a customer. Default template is New Invoice.
- Invoice Email Template for Guest: Identifies the template that is sent when an invoice is generated for a guest. Default template is New Invoice for Guest.
- Send Invoice Email Copy To: Provides the email address of anyone to receive a copy of an invoice email. Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- Send Invoice Email Copy Method: Indicates the method used to send the copy. Options include:
- Bcc – Sends a blind courtesy copy by including the recipient in the header of the same email that is sent to the customer. The BCC recipient is not visible to the customer.
- Separate Email – Sends the copy as a separate email.
6. Click Save Config when complete.
This is the end of the post.
Follow us for the more helpful posts!
We hope this is a useful post for you on How To Configure Order Confirmation Email In Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!