Magetop Request a Quote is a powerful tool to hide prices and/or add to cart buttons and let your customers request a custom quote for every product. If you sell goods or services for which a label with price is not enough and you want to get in touch with your customers, a quote system is the perfect solution for your Magento shop.
Request a Quote For Magento 2 Features :
- Enable/Disable the Request for Quote.
- Allows customer send a quote for product variant.
- Allows admin to manage customer quotations.
- Show/Hide add to cart button on quote enabled products.
- Show/Hide prices on quote enabled products.
- Allows customer/admin attach files to quote request.
- Quick quote form with variants on product page.
- Allow customer to apply the discount for quote product.
- The customer can communicate with the admin.
- Multiple Email Notification Templates.
- Admin can allow the file types for attachment.
- The module supports custom options.
- Allow create quotes for out-of-stock products.
- Free support from us, the developers.
- 100% Open Source, easy to install and customize.
What Is The Use Of This Module and Why Should I Use It ?
Our plugin allows displaying an “Add to Quote” button or link on your product pages. Customers can add products to a list, fill the form and then submit a request for a custom quote. It is also possible to hide the “Add to cart” buttons to encourage customers to get in touch with the suppliers: in this way you can hide prices for wholesale or retailers and provide competitive custom prices based on their needs. The admin will receive an email with the quote request and can reply with a custom quote.
Beautiful Quote Widget
This module is installed in a matter of minutes and ships with a beautiful quote widget where your clients can add one or multiple products (including quantity) to their quote request. The widget is responsive and works across all devices ranging from desktop to mobile. You can adjust the appearance of the widget to match your brand.
Request for Quote Details
Allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and bargain for the best price. Your customers can click on the “request for quote” button and fill in the request for quote form.
- Allow customer enter the quote price
- Allow customer enter the quote quantity
- Allow customer add an additional message
- Allow customer add image/file attachments
Customer Manage Quote Requests
From the customer account dashboard, customers can access all their quote requests such as : view, edit, cancel, delete any quotes or add the approved ones to cart.
- Allow customer view quote details
- Allow customer edit/delete their existing quotation
- Allow customer add new message to admin
- Allow customer view conversation history with admin
- Allow customer add multiple image/file attachments
Admin Manage Quote Requests
Allow admin to view all quote requests including status, customers, quote total, expired date and open any quotes to view and edit details.
- Allow admin view quote details
- Allow admin manage the customer quote requests
- Allow admin add/edit/delete any customer quote requests
- Allow admin send messages to customer
- Allow admin enable/disable discount for quote product
- Allow admin add multiple image/file attachments
Quote System Settings
Powerful config with many Features very helpful & necessary for your Magento Quote System.
- Quote system enable/disable
- Allow to use discount for quote product
- Allowed file types for attachment
- Show/hide add to cart button
- Show/hide product price
- Minimum quote quantity
Quote System Transactional Emails
Email customers when their quotes are submitted, edited, approved, canceled and expired. Email store admins about the number of new requests.
- New quote email template
- Quote status email template
- Quote message email template
- Quote edited email template